Monday, December 10, 2007
Tucker is over a month old!

Wow! How the time flies. I cannot believe Tucker is almost 5 weeks old already. He is staying awake more and becoming playful. He played with a baby gym today and really loved it...it's fascinating to watch him discover things. He also smiled at me for the first time today...he's smiled before but I think they were mostly gas pains or face reflexes but today it was a genuine "I'm happy to see you" it was amazing!

We've been busy with Christmas activities. We took the boys to see Santa two weekends ago and went to see the holiday light display on the boardwalk at VA Beach this past weekend. Time is flying by. I hate to see my maternity leave disappearing so quickly. :\



Here are some pictures from the last few weeks:

2 1/2 weeks old


3 1/2 weeks old - Tucker loves staring at the Christmas tree



Seeing Santa:

Tucker's First Snow - one month old:





VA Beach Trip:


playing - 4 1/2 weeks old:


posted by Sara at 9:31 PM -
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older