Thursday, October 25, 2007
Ahhhhh...
...no work!

Today is my first day of maternity leave. I've been looking forward to this for a while. I swore I was going to take today just to rest but I'm having a hard time sitting still. I keep thinking of things that need to get done. I got up and dressed at regular work time today and got Blake off to school then ran some errands. I have lots of housework to do now.

I am 39 weeks now! Wow! One week from tomorrow is my due date. I wonder if I'll make it that long?! Aaron thinks tomorrow will be the day, some other family members have picked Sunday the 28th. I really don't have any strong feelings as to a specific date so far. At work yesterday I did have a couple of really strong contractions and for a while I thought it was the real thing. Nothing since then though. I just really hope I'm not in the hospital or having the baby on Halloween. I'd kill me to miss the holiday with Blake and not see him all dressed up or be able to take him trick or treating and I think it'd suck for Tucker to have to have his birthday on Halloween.

Blake is off school tomorrow so I'm looking forward to having one last day to spend time alone with him. I asked him what he'd like to do and all he wants is to play monopoly. I think I can handle that. LOL

At my 38 week doctor appointment earlier this week Tucker was measuring at 40 weeks so sounds like he's maxed out and ready to arrive!
posted by Sara at 10:34 AM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older