Thursday, October 18, 2007
Week 38
Wow. It seemed like we'd never get to this point. Two weeks from tomorrow is my due date. And now that it's so close it seems more surreal than ever. I don't know what it is but I still cannot fully comprehend that a real life baby is coming soon. Real soon.

I have one more week left of work. That's the deadline I'm most looking forward to right now. I just need the rest really bad. I think maybe after I stop working the reality of a baby coming might sink in a little more.

At our doctor's appointment this week not much had changed. She thinks the baby had dropped some. Weight and measurements were all pretty much status quo. We go back again on Tuesday. Blake arrived at week 38 1/2 so the nurse practitioner was really stressing how it could be anytime now and to make sure we had our bags packed. Which we don't. LOL We did get the car seat in the car and the bottles sterilized though. Or I should say Aaron did those things while I laid down. He's such a good husband and is going to be such a great father. :)
posted by Sara at 12:02 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older