Wednesday, October 31, 2007
The Waiting Game...
So we had quite the eventful appointment yesterday. Turns out I was 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced. The doctor was going to send us straight over to labor and delivery right then and there and then come over in a few hours and break my water. I was so shocked and unprepared that I decided just to come home and wait for things to progress on their own.

We picked up Blake and came home in a frantic, running around getting the bags all packed and Blake all ready for Halloween in the event I wouldn't be here. Mom even came over and spent the night in case I were to go to the hospital in the middle of the night.

So far...not so much. I had a few contractions last evening and then a couple overnight. Nothing so far this morning. Now I'm thinking maybe I should have taken the Dr. up on her offer to go to the hospital yesterday. Tucker's a stubborn one!

I was adamant about not having a Halloween baby. The doctor said that means I'll get one. LOL I'm actually fine with it now. Let's just get this show on the road!

Happy Halloween!
posted by Sara at 8:54 AM -
2 Comments:
  • At October 31, 2007 at 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blogger is on my nerves. i keep trying to post and it won't let me.

    Anyway, I think it's funny, because I SO wanted a Halloween baby and here I am, on Oct 31, not dilated at ALL, no contractions, no nothing. And you didn't want to go today and you very well might.
    Isn't life funny? =)
    Well, good luck to you, I hope he comes fast, whenever he decides to come!!!! Can't wait to hear!!!
    ~Lori

     
  • At October 31, 2007 at 1:25 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    Well absolutely nothing has happened today so far so I'm guessing we got all excited and on edge for nothing. It'll probably be another week now. LOL

     
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older