Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Doctor's Appt - 36 weeks
So this week we start going to the doctor once a week. I had an appointment yesterday and...nothing. I weigh the same, the baby measures the same, I'm not dilated. Nothing. I guess we were hoping to hear that things were progressing really quickly or that I'd have to be induced a few weeks early. I guess 4 more weeks to go isn't very long, but right now it feels like an eternity.

We have a lot to do around the house to get ready for the baby, so it's good we have some time. After work I'm so exhausted that I can't make myself do anything, so things only really get done on the weekends. I have exactly 3
weeks left of work before starting my maternity leave and I caaaaaan't wait!

Week 35 Pics (from the apple orchard):





posted by Sara at 3:53 PM -
3 Comments:
  • At October 10, 2007 at 10:18 AM, Blogger ~Lori said…

    Cute pictures!! I just had my 36 week appointment too, and also, nothing to report. Oh well, maybe next week?

     
  • At October 11, 2007 at 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI Sara!
    I was checking the site to see how close you are...still 4 weeks....that was always the worst time for me....seems so long!!! I am getting excited. If you need anything or any help please let me know!
    Shelly

     
  • At October 11, 2007 at 2:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah, it's the worst. It seems soooooo far off as far as being pregnant goes but seems soooo close as far as being ready for a baby to come home.

     
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older