Friday, November 2, 2007
Due Date!
So today is my official due date. I thought for sure I would not have made it to this point. I guess Tucker is on his own schedule. He's making sure we know who's boss already.

Nothing has changed over the last few days. I have had a few random contractions but I'll only have about 2 or 3 or so and they are about 20 minutes apart and then they'll stop and I won't have anymore for hours...or days...my last one was yesterday morning around 8am. What the heck?!?!

So from all that excitement on Tuesday to nothing. I took Blake trick or treating on Halloween, all that walking didn't even get anything started. I'm trying a new tactic today...not thinking about it so much and going on with other things I need to do around the house etc. It'll happen when it happens...

If nothing happens by Thursday we have an appointment for a non stress test at which an induction will more than likely be scheduled.

Here's Blake trick or treating:

posted by Sara at 12:22 PM -
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older