Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Finally - some news!
Well the doctor's office called this morning. I was supposed to go in Thursday for a non stress test if the baby hadn't come yet but everyone in the office was so shocked that I hadn't gone into labor yet that the doctor went ahead and scheduled an induction for me tomorrow morning! So barring a 24 hour labor, Tucker should be here tomorrow!

I don't know much about being induced. I've heard it can make labor longer and contractions harder but I'm going to try not to worry about that. It does feel a bit odd having a baby on a schedule, knowing when it's going to start. But after all this waiting I'm not complaining.

I need to go finish packing my hospital bags and make sure I have everything in order for baby's homecoming!

We're supposed to arrive at the hospital at 7:30am tomorrow morning. I'm sure Aaron and I won't be able to sleep tonight!
posted by Sara at 10:34 AM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older