Monday, December 17, 2007
Countdown to Christmas
It's crazy to think Christmas is just around the corner. I had most of my shopping done a long time ago and even have had most of my stuff wrapped for a while now but I still find myself in this last minute frenzy. We're having a Christmas party at our house Saturday night...it was supposed to be a small gathering with my sister, her family, my dad and my mom but it's turned into a 20+ person affair. I've got a lot to do to get ready for that. I ran out today to pick up some things for the party and couldn't believe how crazy all the stores were. Even in the middle of the day on a Monday. I hope I don't have too many more errands before the holidays.

Tucker is getting bigger everyday and is really getting social. He interacts with you now. We have a little game we'll play where I'll stick my tongue out at him and after he sees me do it a couple of times he'll do it back to me. Then I'll make a kissy face and he'll try to do it back. So far he's done it back once, that one's a little trickier for him but you can see him thinking about it and trying to do it. I think his favorite activity is still staring at the Christmas tree. He loves to look at lights. I wonder what he'll do for entertainment once the tree is down. ;)

Blake is super excited about Christmas and his birthday coming up. We baked a bunch of Christmas cookies this weekend. Having all that sugar in the house is just adding to his pre-holiday hyperness.

Here are some recent pictures:




posted by Sara at 8:14 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older