Monday, December 24, 2007
Merry Christmas Eve!
Don't have much time to write...I've got to start cooking my turkey for Christmas Eve dinner and have a million other things to do to get ready for Santa tonight!!!

Saturday night we had a Christmas party at our house with my sister's family, my dad, half brother, a few aunts, my grandmother, and my mom. We had 7 kids ages 8 and under in our house...needless to say it was madness. But it was fun. Here are a few pictures:

Tucker is starting to smile a lot more...it's so cute!



Aaron and I:


My sister and I:

My sister and her family:


my grandmother with Tucker:

Blake with two of his cousins:



my niece Jordan with Tucker:


My mom with my nephew Jayden:

My aunt Kay and Tucker:
the kids with all their presents:

Blake with his new video game:

posted by Sara at 12:15 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older