Friday, January 18, 2008
Snow Day!
Yesterday we got our first real snow storm of this season. We got about 4 inches of snow...which for around here is pretty signifigant. Blake got out of school around 9:30am. I got to work and pretty much turned right back around and went home...I got stuck in traffic on snow covered roads behind lots of wrecks, stuck cars etc turning what would normally be a half an hour trip into two and a half hours. When I finally got home I took some time to take the boys out to play. Blake got a snowboard for Christmas and was thrilled to get to use it for the first time. Tucker didn't know what to think of the stuff falling out of the sky. After getting over the initial shock and coldness I think he liked it.

Here are some pictures:




posted by Sara at 9:09 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older