Monday, January 14, 2008
Back to Work
Today was my first day back at work. It was even harder to leave Tucker this morning than I thought it would be. I thought since he would be home with Aaron for the next few weeks that it wouldn't be so bad, but I still couldn't stand leaving him. I miss seeing every little thing he does during the day. I can't imagine how hard it will be once I have to take him to daycare. I'm not looking forward to that at all. Blake has gotten used to riding the bus home and isn't looking forward to going back to after school day care. It was really nice being home and spending time with the boys while I could, I really got spoiled. Being back at work is quite the adjustment. Getting paychecks again will be nice, but that's pretty much the only nice part about it.

Here are some pictures from the past week:



And some from Blake's birthday a few weeks back:









posted by Sara at 3:31 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At January 14, 2008 at 10:51 PM, Blogger ~Lori said…

    Tucker's getting so big! I love the smile pictures. :)
    And that last photo of you guys skating (er...falling?) is priceless.
    I hope going to work gets easier on you.

     
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older