Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Bowling
When Aaron asked me out for our first date he suggest we go bowling. I said I didn't know him well enough to go bowling with him. I know that sounds weird, but I try not to do things that could cause me potential embarrassment in front of people I don't know very well. And especially not on the first date. LOL For his 30th birthday I planned a party at the bowling alley for him but I had just gotten pregnant and was so nauseous that I couldn't even go.

Soooo
over three years later we finally went bowling together over the weekend.

As with skating a few weeks back, no one broke any limbs or
embarrassed themselves too badly.

Here are the pics:






and this is what Tucker did while we bowled:

posted by Sara at 3:32 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At January 26, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Blogger ~Lori said…

    I'm right there with you on the bowling = potential embarassment. Especially since from that photo Aaron looks like he knows what he's doing! Bowling always sounds fun to me, but I am horrible at it so I usually end up getting laughed at. :)

     
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older