Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!
Blake must officially be in love. The child who absolutely refuses to wear dress shirts, who I had to bribe to even wear a polo shirt for my wedding picked out a dress shirt at the mall last night...insisted that I buy it and wore it to school today along with a pair of dress pants. I hope his crush is impressed. The things boys do for girls. And at 8 years old already! oh boy.


Tonight is my first night at my new job. It's been so amazing being home all week with the kids. It's the best thing ever. I'm so happy that I've had this chance to work part time to be home with my family more. Now, hopefully I'll like the job okay.





This one's from Tucker...he LOVES Cookie Monster



posted by Sara at 9:30 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older