Thursday, July 26, 2007
Been a while...
So it's been a few weeks since I've posted. Not much has changed. The pregnancy is going pretty well, other than the usual exhaustion and now my stomach is starting to interfere with normal everyday things. Like finding a comfortable sleeping position, bending over, getting up off the couch. Aaron has to help pull me up when I'm sitting down...and sometimes when he's trying to pull me up since I'm so front heavy I'll just topple over and fall on the floor. Then we start giggling and I end up peeing myself. Another lovely side effect of pregnancy. LOL

I've been busy setting up and decorating the nursery. I'm almost done, just need a few more things. We're going up to Ikea to get a dresser this weekend then I need to get a lamp and a few other decorations. I'll post a picture once it's all done. Aaron went up to Michigan for a wedding last weekend and came home with a Detroit Tigers crib mobile. It plays "Take me out to the ballgame", it's pretty cool.



I'm seriously over due on posting my weekly belly pics. I'll try to get one up in the next few days.

Only 99 days to go until Tucker's due date. Wow...down to double digits already?!!?!?
posted by Sara at 12:39 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older