Saturday, August 23, 2008
Back to School
Blake started back to school this past week. He had been really upset about the summer being over and insisted he simply wasn't going to go to school. Luckily after attending open house at his school Monday night and meeting his new teacher and seeing his classroom he got really excited. I'm sure running into last year's girlfriend didn't hurt either. It's hard to believe that my little boy is a third grader! Seems like yesterday he was Tucker's age. I've got pictures of the first day back but haven't uploaded them yet. I'll post them when I get around to it.

Speaking of Tucker, he sure is growing and learning lots of things. He's been able to crawl around for a while now. His new thing is pulling up and standing. Every time he does it he gets nervous at first then looks at me for reassurance then is really excited. He has six teeth now and the doctor says we can give him small pieces of table food. I'm not quite ready for that yet. (long story of choking experiences and paranoia)

The fall semester at work started today. Basically that means for me more students, more work and actually having to work a full shift. Things were pretty quiet around here during the summer. I liked it that way. I'm not exactly having the time of my life working a 10 hour shift on a Saturday.

In baby news, I'm into my 12th week now. Just a couple more weeks and I'll be into my second trimester. Hopefully that means less nausea and more energy for me. I'm pretty sick of being couch bound and useless. Last August when I was posting about being pregnant with Tucker I never in a million years would have guessed I'd be posting this August about being pregnant again. It's funny how life comes at you, isn't it? I can't honestly say I have completely positive feelings yet about being pregnant again but even though this was an "accident", none of my pregnancies have been planned and everything turned out great with my two sons so I have to believe that everything will work out eventually and that somehow I will not completely loose my mind having a 9 year old, 1 1/2 year old and an infant. I keep trying to remind myself of all the poor ladies out there who try for years to conceive, or those who know they never can, or those who struggle with miscarriages and try to think that maybe I'm lucky that I'm so damn fertile. LOL
posted by Sara at 2:53 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older