Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Doctor Day
I had my first prenatal appointment yesterday. The doctor and nurses all had a good time joking around with us for being pregnant again so soon. Everything went well, we got to hear the heartbeat and had an ultrasound. My due date is March 5th but she warned me that it's likely she won't let me go full term because Tucker ended up being 2lbs bigger than Blake and if that trend continues we're looking at a 10 pounder this go 'round. She said she'll keep a close eye on the baby's weight towards the end and we'll decide then whether to induce early etc. I've lost ten pounds so far since I've been so sick. I can't remember the last time I was in the 120's LOL. I got a new prescription for some nausea medicine and it's my new best friend. I took half a pill last night and was passed out within half an hour and wasn't fully alert until about noon or so today. I think these pills are effective because they put you to sleep. It's sorta hard to puke if you're sleeping. I have to cut down to 1/4 of a pill during the day so I can stay somewhat awake. The dosage is a full pill every six hours. Wow-zers, I'd be asleep until delivery time if I followed that. I do enjoy the fact that I have not gotten sick once today so far. That's probably the first time in a month. Given the choice between frequent vomiting and being in a drugged up trance, I have to go with the latter.
posted by Sara at 7:43 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older