Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter in Pictures
We had a great Easter yesterday. Blake woke us all up at 5:40am to see if the Easter bunny had come. Of course, he had and Blake and Tucker were excited to open their baskets. The Easter bunny even visited me this year and brought me lots of candy and a Target gift card! Thanks Easter Bunny!!!

We went out to lunch and had an Easter egg hunt. It was a nice sunny day but in the upper 40's so we had to limit our time outside. My mom is having trouble with her leg (she has blood clots) so she didn't get to partake in the fun, but we went by to visit her afterwards and we ran into my grandmother, aunt and her husband over there. Blake decided a few weeks ago that he wanted a suit for Easter. He has HATED dressing up for about the past 4 years so to see him all of a sudden take this interest in clothes is fun for me.


Aaron's birthday is tomorrow but since Tuesday is one of the nights I work, we are celebrating tonight. I've spent the day today baking a cake and wrapping presents and we're going to go out to dinner when he gets home from work. At least I'm not as sick this year on his birthday as I was last year...I had morning (all day) sickness so bad that after planning him a big 30th birthday party, I couldn't even go to it myself.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!




















posted by Sara at 3:13 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older