Thursday, July 24, 2008
And baby makes FIVE?!?!!?!?
Well some of you know, some of you don't...I'm pregnant. Again.

No, it wasn't planned. Yes, we were using birth control. It was a shock and we know it will be difficult having two so close in age but we're making the best of it. I was hoping at least I'd be able to go through this, my LAST and FINAL pregnancy, without being debilitatingly sick. No such luck. For about a week after finding out I was feeling 60% okay and was like hey I can handle this, I can handle anything after how sick I was with Tucker. Until it hit again. I've barely, and I mean barely, have been off the couch in two weeks. Thank goodness for only working part time. I do feel bad for my boys though who are home with me during the day. The most I'm able to do for them at this point is make sure they're fed and alive throughout the day. Whyyyyy whyyyyyyyyy must so much queasiness and nausea and related things be brought upon one person?! I try not to complain, I really do. But it doesn't work. LOL Some people go through all their pregnancies and never get sick once. If you see one of those people punch them in the face for me.

And in all seriousness I know that the only real thing that matters is that the pregnancy is safe and the baby is healthy. I try to remind myself of that on days like today when I can't hold anything at all down.

It isn't easy being queasy.
posted by Sara at 5:52 PM -
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older