Sunday, February 15, 2009
Uggggghhhh
That's what I have to say about the upcoming week. Aaron's first day at his new job is tomorrow and he has to go up to DC to take care of some paperwork etc. He has to be out of the house by like 5:45am and doesn't know for sure when he'll be back. I have an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon and am really hoping he'll be back in time to go to that with me. I found out late last week that my amniotic fluid has decreased which may or may not signal a problem (which could possibly mean I'd need to be induced sooner rather than later) so they're sending me back for ultrasound #4 to run some tests on the baby and see what's going on in there. I really feel like everything is fine but better to be safe than sorry. We packed our hospital bags tonight just to be prepared.

Wednesday my mom has to go in for some testing, she has a painful breast lump so she has an extensive mammogram etc to investigate what that is. Hopefully it'll turn out to be nothing to worry about. Then on Friday I go back to the doctor for a follow up from the ultrasound.

We've been really busy the last few days trying to get ready for the baby. It seems like all of a sudden there is so much to do and all I really feel like doing is sleeping.
posted by Sara at 7:56 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older