Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Sick Again
I felt better for a little less than a week, which was good because that was during Christmas week and we had a million things going on, but Saturday morning I woke up sick again. This time it's a chest cold with a bad cough. I've tried basically every cold medicine that the doctor said was safe for me to take (which isn't much) but nothing seems to be taking care of it. I just want to get in bed for about two days and hope I wake up feeling better...but obviously with having Tucker to take care of and Blake being on winter break that isn't an option. Tucker's got a cold too, so far his isn't as bad as mine and hopefully it'll stay that way.

I had a doctor's appointment this morning. The baby is measuring about a week bigger than he is so she scheduled an ultrasound for me on February 12th to check the baby's weight at that point and then based on that we'll schedule and induction shortly after that.

We have tons of Christmas pictures but haven't had time or energy to download them. Sooner or later I'll get around to it and post them.
posted by Sara at 11:52 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older