Wednesday, December 10, 2008
not such a great week
Well I've come down with a bad cold or the flu or something. Being pregnant, there's next to nothing that I can take for it so I just have to wait it out and suffer along the way. I'm all achy and tired and blah. To make this week even more fun, someone (I assume some stupid teenagers) decided to go on a vandalism spree in our area of town and busted out the car windows on over 40 cars...and yep, my car was one of them. They completely shattered my rear window and now my jeep in undriveable. In an effort to cut down monthly expenses recently, I canceled my comprehensive car insurance and went down to a basic policy...sooooooo now getting the window replaced is not covered and is gonna cost me over $300 out of pocket. Which means it's never gonna get fixed. Ugh. It's always something.

On a better note, the boys went to see Santa this past weekend. Tucker was very excited and was giggling and talking up until the point when I sat him on Santa's lap...then he totally lost it. LOL Blake asked Santa for a laptop and is convinced that Santa will bring him one. I've been trying to break it to him that Santa will in fact not being bringing a laptop this year but he still believes. Oh boy. Christmas morning will be really interesting when he doesn't find his laptop under the tree. Here are a few pictures from Santa:






posted by Sara at 9:28 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older