Monday, July 2, 2007
It's a...
BOY!!!

I gotta say I'm pretty shocked. I was convinced all along that this was a girl! I can't wait to have another little boy...I'm totally out numbered now! Blake is going to be estatic to have a baby brother. Guess I need to return all the pink stuff I bought. LOL

There were some measurements of the baby's brain ventricles that concerned the doctor. It might be an early indication of
Congenital Hydrocephalus. We go back in a few weeks for another ultrasound and they will be monitoring it very closely. Needless to say I'm very shocked and upset/worried. I'm trying my hardest not to freak about it too much until we really know what's going on. The most likely scenario is that everything is fine. There is just a very small percentage of a chance that something could be wrong. It's just a game of wait and see...and hope for the best right now.

I'm just hoping for a healthy baby!!!

posted by Sara at 11:15 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older