Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Moving...middle names...maternity swimsuit nightmares...etc
  • We are moving in two days. This has been the most disorganized move I've ever had. We didn't have much notice about moving and once we knew I was feeling so sick for so long that I wasn't able to start packing. This last week my mom has been helping and we've pretty much been throwing stuff in boxes to get it ready. Luckily we have movers coming to handle all the big stuff...we wouldn't have been able to do it without them (and thanks to the in-laws!!!) I'll be glad when the move is over and we're all settled.

  • I've been thinking about Autumn for a girls middle name. I looooooove fall and since the baby is due in the fall I thought it was even more appropriate. I had briefly considered it for a first name but quickly ruled it out because it was too "nature-y" for me. I think Kayleigh Autumn Webb is pretty though...
  • The pool opens next weekend and we are headed to Myrtle Beach for our anniversary/vacation in a few weeks so I ordered a maternity bathing suit online. It arrived a week or so ago but I've been afraid to try it on. I'm sure no matter how it fits that it pretty much isn't going to be a good look. Guess I have to try it on and get it over with sooner or later.



  • Here are some pics from Mother's Day:





  • food addiction of the week: donuts and strawberries (but not together)



posted by Sara at 10:05 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older