Thursday, June 7, 2007
Big Brother
So as the pregnancy goes on Blake is getting more and more excited. Last night he was telling me all the things he is going to teach the baby. He said he is going to cover him (yes him...Blake insists that this is going to be a baby brother) up with blankets, show him how to play with baby toys and teach him basketball. He has started talking to the baby through my stomach and likes to tickle my stomach because he is "tickling the baby".

He is also getting more and more curious. He understands that the mommy is the mommy because the baby is in her stomach. But he wants to know why the daddy is the daddy. "Because he's my husband" didn't seem to suffice. He gets more and more adventurous with his questions and sooner or later it's going to lead to "the talk". I'm not ready for that yet! How do you explain that to a seven year old!?!?!

Food craving of the week: still tacos. I cannot get enough of them! Man I wish there was a taco bell close to work!
posted by Sara at 9:56 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older