Thursday, May 24, 2007
Boy or Girl?!
  • So I've been reading lots of old wives tales about how to predict if you're having a boy or a girl...most of them are just crazy and have no logic what so ever. Since I'm dying to know and have to wait until July 2nd until our next ultrasound I did take an online test and here are the results:
    • 83 % chance of having a girl

  • I guess I'm getting to the point in my pregnancy where it is obvious that I'm pregnant and not just getting chubby. People at stores, out in public etc are starting to ask me when I'm due. At the grocery store the other week some older man actually asked me if I had been feeling okay and if I needed any help carrying my groceries.

  • UPDATE: so I've become obsessed with taking these tests. So far I've taken four and they all say girl. Here's the latest one:

    • It's A Girl!

      SARA, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 8 lbs, 2 oz and have brown hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

posted by Sara at 11:21 AM -
7 Comments:
  • At May 24, 2007 at 11:26 AM, Blogger A said…

    And what kind of info do they use to base this prediction on?

     
  • At May 24, 2007 at 11:28 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    It's purely scientific. Cravings, carrying high or low, basketball or watermelon shaped belly etc. LOL

     
  • At May 27, 2007 at 5:04 PM, Blogger ~Lori said…

    So I just found your blog. I love it. :) I really like your names you have picked out!! We're stumped on names....it's a mental block for both of us, so we've decided to just wait until we find out the sex so at least we can narrow it down a little bit.
    I am starting to look pregnant too, as opposed to chunky, which makes me happy. I'll take pregnant over chunky any day.
    I'm going to go take that test you found now to see what we're having. :) (I have a feeling your's is a girl, and I thought that before I found your blog and saw that test!)

     
  • At May 27, 2007 at 5:05 PM, Blogger ~Lori said…

    ok, so...where did you find those tests?

     
  • At May 29, 2007 at 8:36 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    I have a pretty strong feeling it's a girl too. I can't wait to find out for sure!

    Here are the sites for the quizes. Have fun!

    http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/getgenderpredict.php

    http://pregnancy.about.com/od/boyorgirl/a/quizboygirl.htm

    http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

    http://www.select-baby-gender.com/gender-prediction-test.aspx

     
  • At May 30, 2007 at 4:57 PM, Blogger ~Lori said…

    Ok, so I took one and it said I have a 50% chance of having a boy and 50% chance of having a girl...
    Hmm....ya think?! :) I'll have to try another one I guess.

     
  • At May 31, 2007 at 11:15 AM, Blogger SFW said…

    LMAO! Wow those are some odds you got there.

     
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older