Friday, February 27, 2009
Blah
So not much happening here. I had about an hours worth of contractions a few days ago but since then nothing. I don't "feel" like I'm having a baby anytime soon. At my last appointment they told me they wouldn't induce until 41 weeks. Earlier in the pregnancy they were saying 39 weeks. Soooooo I could potentially have 2 more weeks to go.

I've been thinking about something...nearly the whole pregnancy I've been measuring about 2 weeks behind (this week I was measuring at 37 weeks instead of 39) and the baby is small. Well, what if I really AM 37 weeks and the baby isn't small, he's just right (or a little big) for 37 weeks?! What's to say the due date is totally correct? Not that I want to have 3 weeks left instead of one. I'm exhausted and tired of being pregnant.
posted by Sara at 3:08 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Avon on Facebook
Blogs to Read
Old
Older